Coaches & Staff Registration
Please read the information below carefully and be sure to complete all steps.
The Deadline to complete is JUNE 15, 2017.
- Per the PSPL guidelines, each coach and team staff must complete the Concussion & Sudden Cardic Arrest training BEFORE participating with the players at any team function (team meeting, practices, etc.).
- Per US CLUB guidelines, each coach and team volunteer must pass the national background check BEFORE participating with the players at any team function (team meeting, practices, etc.).
- Background checks are valid for two years from the application date, and must be renewed for each coach and volunteer before being assigned to the team’s roster. Please use your legal first and last name when completing registration.
Click on the registration link below to register with the Spokane Foxes Pumas FC. All Coaches and Staff will need to register with the club, whether you are new to the club or have coached for the club in the past.
The PSPL requires all Coaches and Staff to complete the following trainings. Once you have completed the training you will receive a certificate of completion. A copy needs to be sent to the club registrar, as the club is required to have proof that all coaches and staff have completed the training. A copy must also be kept in the team binder and be availble to show if needed.
Current Foxes/Pumas Coaches & Staff: if you have a passcard with an expiration date of 2018 you do not need to complete a background check. If your passcard expires in July or August of 2017, you will need to complete the Sideline Sports Doc prior to completing the background check application.
1. Click the red box that says "Take the Course Today"
2. Have a look at the Intro video and course description to get an idea of what you'll be learning, then click on "Signup!"
3. Enter the info requested by US Club Soccer and when done click "Create Account"
4. On the next page, you will enter this codespokanefoxesand will then bypass the payment portal.
5. Here's a screenshot of what the code page looks like. Enter the code and then click the red box that says "Apply Code".
Once you have completed the Sideline Sports doc, you will receive a confirmation number that you will need to enter in the US Club Background Check Application.
Open the Background Check tab at the link below & follow the instructions to complete the background check. You will need to choose SPOKANE FOXES FC – 7647.
Once you have completed the background check you will receive an email stating you completed the background check application. Within 5-7 business days you will receive an email from US Club stating that your backgournd check came back as "CLEARED". When you receive this email, please forward it to the club registrar at .